Responsible for the treatment
Gluten Free (glutenfree.net)
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are, where required and with prior consent: name, surname, IP address, email, cookies and usage data.
Failure by the user to provide some personal data may prevent this application from providing its services. Consequently, the user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
The Data Controller manages the personal data of users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Place and time of treatment
The data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the user can always request the interruption of the processing or the deletion of the data.
Purpose of the processing
User data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Details on the processing of personal data
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user consents to their use to respond to requests for information, appointments, quotes or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal data collected: name, surname, company name, email, telephone number, subject, message, attached file. The user’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this website may be sent. Personal data collected: name, surname, email and telephone.
Further information on the treatment
- Defense in court – The user’s personal data may be used for defense by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the user. The user declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the data at the request of the public authorities.
- System logs and maintenance – For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the address User IP.
- Information not contained in this policy – More information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by users
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same from the Data Controller. Above all to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration, cancellation, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
- Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Whatsapp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/#privacy-policy
- Telegram: https://telegram.org/privacy
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/it/privacy/firefox/
- Apple Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Microsoft: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/privacystatement
- Ad Inserter Pro: https://adinserter.pro/about
- AddToAny: https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
- One Signal: https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy
- Yoast: https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (“Privacy Code”) and art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)