A cookie is a text file that the site sends to the computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
Are cookies used on this site?
What kind of cookies are present on this site?
- Strictly necessary technicians, essential to complete the activities requested by the user.
- Functional technicians that allow the site to store choices made by the user, which can then be reused.
Third party cookies
The domain and web pages of the site do not directly use profiling cookies, but contain or may contain third-party cookies that can perform aggregate or individual profiling. The site uses embedded widgets that download third-party cookies, often able to profile the interests, searches or navigation of users.
- Google Analytics: used to analyze aggregate data on site visitors. Reference page.
- YouTube: used for the purpose of showing videos from the Google platform to users. Reference page.
- One Signal: used to send relevant notifications to site visitors. Reference page.
In the pages of the site, third-party cookies are downloaded for advertising purposes, capable of showing advertisements and services in line with the user’s preferences.
- Google platform cookies, used for advertising profiling and manageable here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=it
- Publy platform cookies, used for advertising delivery and manageable from here: https://www.publy.com/privacy-policy/
Social network cookies
These cookies store information related to the use of the site from common social networks. To know and disable the cookies of these social networks, visit the links below:
Manage or disable cookies
Browser – Each internet browser offers tools to limit or disable cookies. For more information on managing cookies, visit the links below:
Mobile – To delete cookies from the browser of your smartphone or tablet, you need to refer to the user manual of your device.